1.15.2013

Hey everyone! After years of talking about switching my business to Pink Turtle Photography I have finally done it!!! Thanks to everyone for your encouragement! I would like to offer some free mini sessions as a shout out to all my family, friends, and clients! Thanks for all you do!!! 


If you would like, this can also be gifted to someone else! :) 




Wondering what you get in a mini session?



MINI SESSIONS - $50
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This session is for up to three people.  Each additional person is $10.This session lasts up to 20 minutes and you will receive 10-15 pictures on a disc.  This session does not include a print credit. Done in my studio or one outdoor location.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's my FB page: PTP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!!! They always make my day brighter!